Monday, January 19, 2015

Rio Jean Photogarphy - Benton City, WA {Cooper Wine Company}

I stopped by Cooper Wine Company (http://www.cooperwinecompany.com/) on a whim and when I first walked in I was greeted by Bud, the 6 year old Chocolate lab, and he is so beautiful!  Sarah  (the tasting room manager who is fluent in French!) immediately poured me some wine which was totally awesome!  How often does that happen when you walk into a tasting room?




Cooper Wine Company is definitely a boisterous convivial tasting room and also appears to the party pulse of Red Mountain.  I had the chance to see the owner, Neil, in action he sure was in fine form.  If you are looking for a laid back and rustic atmosphere with a "bar mentality" then definitely stop in.  The wines are decent, not the best but not the worst (the winemaker, Neil, was trained under Charlie of Fidelitas Winery - I'll get into that another time!) and I would say the saving grace of this place is most definitely Sarah, Bud, and the other guests, beyond that I was really not impressed.




Honestly, my experience here was ok, I like the atmosphere but I really don't think I would return. Keep in mind that was my experience, you may have a totally different experience, so I do recommend you stop by and give Cooper a shot.

Cheers,
Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment